PhD / research offers for European collaboration
CIVICA unites the research communities of ten leading European universities. Our aim is to create an integrated European research space in the social sciences and humanities, built upon shared resources, facilities and pools of expertise.
Through various joint initiatives and opportunities, CIVICA enables doctoral fellows and researchers to exchange on ongoing research, advance their professional and methods skills, team up for collaborative projects, and network with colleagues working on similar topics.
CIVICA's offers at (post)doctoral level include the Early Stage Researcher course catalogue, summer schools, and methods and skills workshops.
For researchers, CIVICA offers rich opportunities for collaboration and exchange around current and emerging European challenges, in particular through CIVICA Research.
- CIVICA Summer School 2022 on Reconstructing Europe after Crises
- CIVICA PhD Panel Series - Winter 2022
- Co-taught seminar: "Trust and Cooperation: Theory and Methods in Cognitive Sciences"
- Innovative research methods workshop for (post)doctoral researchers
- Call for research proposals 2022
- Postdoctoral mobility scheme
- CIVICA PhD Panel Series - Fall 2021 Edition
- Doctoral Conference 2021: How to Prepare Yourself for the Academic Job Market
- Call for papers: special issue Politics and Governance
- CIVICA PhD Panel Series - Summer 2021 Edition
- Call for proposals: Europe Revisited
- CIVICA PhD Panel Series - Spring 2021 Edition
- CIVICA Summer School on pandemics and power
- CIVICA Summer School on European integration
- CIVICA PhD Panel Series - Winter 2020 Semester
- PhD Seminar Series on Public Sector Digital Transformation
- PhD Seminar Series on Challenges to Democracy, Anti-corruption, and Global Health
- Research ethics training
- Hertie School holds online PhD workshops open to the CIVICA network