2. Diversity and inclusion in Europe
- Grace Lordan, Associate Professor in Behavioural Science at the London School of Economics, and the Founding Director of The Inclusion Initiative
- Maxime Forest, Associate researcher and Senior Lecturer in the Gender in Research and Teaching Program at Sciences Po, and Principal evaluator, SUPERA project
Chloé Bertrand - master's student, Sciences Po
Erick Mokaya - PhD researcher, Stockholm School of Economics
Giorgio Musto - master's student, Bocconi University
3. The labour market in a time of crisis
- Thomas Le Barbanchon, Associate Professor in the Department of Economics at Bocconi University
- Cristina Lafuente, Max Weber Fellow in Economics at the European University Institute
- Anna von Behr, Manager of Career Development at the Hertie School
4. Europe and the world
- Alexandru Mihai Ghigiu, Professor of EU policies and Vice-Rector for Strategy and Development at the National School of Political and Administrative Studies, Romania
Francesca Minetto – alumna, Hertie School
Lucia Mrockov – master's student, Central European University
Stefan Pfalzer – dual master's student, Sciences Po and the London School of Economics
5. Social sciences vs. societal challenges
- Simon Hix, Pro-Director for Research and Harold Laski Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics
- Carsten Schneider, Professor in the Political Science Department at Central European University
6. The future of higher education
- Vanessa Scherrer, Vice President for International Affairs at Sciences Po
- Liviu Matei, Provost of Central European University and Professor of Higher Education Policy
Over to Europe is produced by Aniket Narawad (master's student, Hertie School) and Nicholas Fellows (undergraduate student, Bard College Berlin), with the help of the CIVICA community.
Aniket Narawad is the host and co-producer of Over to Europe. Aniket aims to make public policy accessible to people by communicating intricate policy issues through creative mediums such as podcasting. He is an MPP student at the Hertie School in Berlin. Before joining the Hertie School, he worked in the public policy sector in India.
Nicholas Fellows is the editor and co-producer of Over to Europe. He currently lives in Berlin and is pursuing an undergraduate degree in Ethics and Politics at Bard College Berlin, where he is also a Residential Housing Assistant. Nicholas produces music and has been involved with audio production and music performance in multiple countries.
Over to Europe is financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).