CIVICA Research Conference
1-2 September 2022 | CEU, Budapest Campus
CIVICA – The European University of Social Sciences invites you to the CIVICA Research Conference to be held on 1-2 September 2022 at Central European University’s (CEU) Budapest Campus in Hungary.
The conference will bring together faculty and researchers from CIVICA's eight leading European universities in the social sciences: Bocconi University, CEU, EUI, Hertie School, SNSPA, Sciences Po, SSE, and LSE.
The conference will be organised around the four core themes of CIVICA:
- Societies in Transition, Crises of Earth
- Democracy in the 21st Century
- Europe Revisited
- Data-Driven Technologies for the Social Sciences.
The conference is open to everyone interested.
A glimpse into the panels:
- Academics at Risk
- Data Analysis for Social Good
- Migration and Integration in Europe: Rethinking the Taken for Granted
- Public Policy Decisions – Stimulating or Preventing Solutions for Societies in Transition?
- Sensing Opinions and Inequalities from Digital Public Spaces
- Social Media Analysis Meets Social Sciences
Registration is required for both online and in-person participation.
Deadline: 15 August 2022.
Online participants will receive the link to attend the conference few days before the event.
Video & audio will be recorded during the entire event and made available, partly or in full, on the channels of CIVICA, its member institutions, and partners. By joining the event, you automatically consent to the recording. If you do not consent to being recorded, please contact us at email@example.com.
This event is organised in the framework of CIVICA - The European University of Social Sciences. CIVICA brings together eight leading European higher education institutions in the social sciences to mobilise and share knowledge as a public good and to facilitate civic responsibility in Europe and beyond.
CIVICA was selected by the European Commission as one of the pilot European Universities under Erasmus+.