- Are you drawn to social engagement?
- Are you eager to work with international peers?
- Do you like to learn through projects and interaction?
If you are a yes-person here, the CIVICA European Week is something for you.
At a glance
The CIVICA European Week is both a stand-alone learning event and a central element of the CIVICA Engage Track, a newly launched bachelor experience open to eligible students at the participating universities:
- Bocconi University, Italy
- Central European University, Austria
- IE University, Spain
- SNSPA, Romania
- Sciences Po, France
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
Reasons for you to participate
- highlight your commitment to civic issues
- do good together with fellow students from all over Europe
- have access to some of the best teaching institutions in Europe
- engage in field work, coaching, guest lectures, group work and experience sharing
More information about the European Week
Please contact your home university for more information about the European Week.
- Bocconi University: civica[at]unibocconi.it
- CEU: Alzbeta Klatova, klatovaa[at]ceu.edu
- IE University: Borja Santos, borja.santos[at]ie.edu
- SNSPA: Radulescu Crina, crina.radulescu[at]administratiepublica.eu
- Sciences Po: civicaengagebachelortrack[at]sciencespo.fr
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics: Malgorzata Znoykowicz-Wierzbicka, mznoyk[at]sgh.waw.pl
- SSE: civica[at]hhs.se
- LSE: Emily Harrison, global[at]lse.ac.uk
Photo credits to Bocconi University